Invitation to conduct special session in springer conference at VSB- TU of Ostrava
Dear Sir/ Mam
Greeting from ICCTC 2019
ICCTC Conference team invites you for the special session in the conference of your research domain. This conference is one of the best international conference attracting very high quality research papers. The conference will be held at JNNCE, Shivamogga, Karnataka, India
Kindly increase the value of the conference by being part of this conference as a session chair and heading your own session in this esteemed conference. We are aware about your networking skills and of having an eye to identify quality research papers.
Highlights of the conference and Special Session Benefits:
- Proceedings in Scopus Indexed series/Journals of reputed publishers
- You will get 20% of the total fees collected in your session.
- You will be provided with the certificate of keynote speaker in your session. You can give your keynote in your session.
- Extended papers in SCI/Scopus/ESCI/DBLP/ACM Digital Library journals. We have already got approval from some Scopus and high quality journals. (Soon will be declared)
- Full support to process visa and very cheap air tickets which will be adjusted from the fees collected in your session.
- Special discount for your personal paper if above conditions are met. (If minimum number of papers get registered in your session)
- Extra weightage and support will be provided for your session extended paper in SCI/ Scopus Journal.
8.Many international and national key note speakers will be delivering their lectures on latest innovative technologies in the conference.
9.Easy accessibility of the well-connected conference venue.
If you are interested to conduct a special session, kindly mail us the special session proposal at email@example.com
ICCTC brings together the innovative research in the field of Computing, Telecommunication and control to a common platform. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities. Another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working in and around the world.
Looking to see you
Organizer and Convener